|| This house is freezing!
I now have 112 reviews (yay) and Kiriban has been surpassed (more yay). However, nobody's called it (ooh, not yay). To be dubbed as official Kiriban, one has to submit their request within the body of their review...which no one surpassing review number 111 has.
So, until someone does, the title is still up for grabs; probably a tie between the two main contenders, Jarimaru (who's been working hard for it) and thuyhy-thuyhy (who may or may not even know that this contest is in existance). Until one of them, or another person claims Kiriban, I can't award it to anyone. So here's what you do.
When you finish reading this, momentarily, enter a comment to this entry telling me who you are and stating that you're claiming Kiriban. The first person to do that will be the winner, and then I can do whatever they'd like me too, and then take a nap. Because I like naps, that's why.
Remember to follow the GUIDELINES:
1. All requests MUST have a general Naruto thematic - it may be the original series, a fan-fiction of your choice, or something from None the Wiser, but it MUST be Naruto and no other manga or anime series.
2. I'm not averse to writing or otherwise depicting porn [yaoi, yuri, or het], violence, or extremely odd pairings, but I would prefer that your story have some sort of plot. This isn't a rule exactly, but it'd be nice if people respected it anyway, even if they don't have to.
3. I am going to E-MAIL the links to this stuff to you when I'm done, so provide, in your entry one that you actually check every once in a while, or - at the very least - could get into if you wanted to.
* Art requests will be posted on my dA account without fail, unless the content you have requested is more adult.
* In the event that what you ask me to draw is more adult (and presumably yaoi-themed) I'll e-mail it to you, or post it on my y-gallery account.
* I don't really like drawing blood or dead people, just because I'm slightly hemophobic. That shouldn't stop you, but I think you should know.
* Go into detail with your request PLEASE: tell me who they are, where they are, what they're doing and when they're doing it. (Isn't that sentence just FULL of sexual innuendo...) I'll also want to know what quality you want it to be, whether you want it to be in my style or Kishimoto-sensei's (which I can mimic if you'd like - I'm pretty good at visual mimicry) and if you want it it in pen or color.
* You CAN request doujin. I'm totally down with that.
* Written requests will be posted here, MediaMiner, FF or AFF.net according to their content.
* All written requests must be one-shots or sidefics. Sorry...no series out of Kiriban.
* Go into detail with these requests, too, I beg of you!: tell me who, what, where, when, how and why (which are two elements that are missing from the art portion, unless you want a doujinshi) because otherwise the story is plotless (even PWP has to progress somehow, so it really does have a plot which makes no sense, does it?); if you want a song-fic say so, tell me which song from which band, and way it relates, how it makes the story flow; tell me how long you want it to be, too, and if you want it BETAd. (Maybe you'd like to BETA it yourself...?)
Please and thankyou - may I endow someone with the title Kiriban by the end of the day...! ;;;;